Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Quick Air Conditioning Fix

With the temperatures rising, I found myself walking to my thermostat multiple times a day to turn the temperature down lower and lower, waiting for my home to feel cool. After a few days of constant warmth, I decided to contact a local Orlando FL air conditioning repair contractor to take a look. I figured this would be a costly repair and immediately started to think of different ways to afford the work my air conditioning system would need to bring it back to top shape. To my surprise, the contractors told me that it was a simple fix - I just needed to clean out the air filter! They also told em that since I'm starting to use my AC more frequently, the air filter will need to be cleaned more often than in previous months. Needless to say, I will be checking my air filter at least once a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment