Thursday, July 24, 2014

Moving Nightmare!

I recently bought a home in Naples FL that was a little bit older. I knew I would have to renovate and I would have a great time doing it. This house had the basis for everything that I needed, working plumbing, gas stoves and even new electrical wiring. What I failed to realize, was that there was no air conditioning. Not having air conditioning in Naples FL is like not having a jacket in a Minnesota winter, crazy. The humidity here can make even the mildest of summers feel like it’s lasting an eternity. After my first night sleeping in my new home, I knew I couldn’t live without air conditioning and made the quickest phone call I ever have. I was lucky enough to find someone to install my air conditioning system expeditiously and a few days later I was living in the lap of air conditioned luxury. Now all I have to do is hope the furniture is delivered on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment