Friday, September 19, 2014

Learning Slowly

Moving in the winter is already a big pain but moving to somewhere new, unpacking your employee’s things and running a business at the same time is something I will never do again! I just moved my small business’s headquarters to a new location. Unfortunately, this new location was lacking in a working furnace and I needed to find a heating contractor in Mechanicsville MD fast. I was able to find someone who I trusted, who gave me a price that I could afford and answered all of my questions. I don’t know anything about heating or air conditioning units and instead of belittling my questions; our contractor answered all of them patiently. I couldn’t have asked for anything else from him. Building that report with him really made me more comfortable calling with any questions I might have deemed small or unimportant.

No comments:

Post a Comment