Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Heating My Office

I recently opened my own company and decided it would be most cost-effective to operate my business out of my home. I put a desk in the corner of my bedroom and got to work, but I quickly realized that I would need much more space to work out of. After surveying my home for the best office location, I decided that I would embark on a remodeling project to transform my unfinished basement into a beautiful and spacious office. It took a few months but finally, my basement was finished! Unfortunately, it seemed that I had overlooked the lack of HVAC systems in my new office, so I consulted a local Bakersfield CA heating installation professional to determine the best approach. This took some of the stress off of me, so I was able to start on my work stress-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment