Tuesday, December 24, 2013

When Nana Comes To Visit

Living in the beautiful state of California, I never think twice about my heater. I rarely, if ever use it! What I wasn't aware of is just because I don’t use it doesn't mean it doesn't have to be serviced to keep running for the far and few in between times I do. Like when my Nana came to visit and complained the whole time about how cold it was in my house. She ended up going to stay with my younger sister, and I was heartbroken! It wasn't my fault I never use my heater, and the one time I needed to use it, it wouldn't turn on! I couldn't let my little sister show me up, so I quickly called our Kern County CA heating experts and had my heater fixed by the next day!  Of course, my Nana came back to stay with her favorite Granddaughter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment