Thursday, February 13, 2014

Brand Name

When I was hiring someone to install my heating and AC unit, I needed them to use trane parts. I don’t mean to sound like a snob, but without knowing the name and the quality of the parts that these professionals are using how are we supposed to know their longevity.  It is an expensive endeavor to install an entire heating or AC unit in your home and without knowing the brand name and the type of parts being used, you may be throwing money down the drain as you are going to need to replace these parts dozens of times within your unit’s lifetime.  Who wants to throw money at a problem without it being resolved? I’d rather know the quality of the parts that the company I hire are using rather than continually investing in repairs, wouldn’t you?

No comments:

Post a Comment