Wednesday, May 25, 2016

An Easy Replacement

I recently moved into an older home. During the original home inspection, I learned that the HVAC system was pretty faulty and in need of some upgrades, but I fell in love with the house so I was able to overlook this and write it of as a sacrifice I would make. When the time came to call in an Atlanta GA AC contractor to assess my situation, I was a bit nervous to hear their recommendations - especially because before moving, I had a great Birmingham AL air conditioning installation company that I knew I could trust. It was clear that I needed the replace my system, but they explained that I could also have a ductless system installed, which would make the installation process quicker, more affordable, and less destructive to my new home. Upgrading my HVAC system turned out to be much less painful than I had expected, and I found a great new contractor for my new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment