Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Heating Repair… Again

I found heating repair in Lincoln NE pretty easily after my heater broke for the billionth time. When I moved into my home, I knew it was a little bit older and I would need to perform a little bit of maintenance or upkeep, but I had no idea that my heater was going to break this many times! I have only been living here four years and every year without fail, my heater has broken when the temperatures are threateningly below freezing. This year, when someone came to fix my heater, I asked them about the warranty on a new heater and I wanted to know what the chances were that this would break again. They were extremely knowledgeable and I felt comfortable enough to continue to go back to them in the future which is hard to say about a company in this day and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment