Wednesday, January 29, 2014

If I Wouldn’t Have Checked

You always hear about air conditioning not working in the summer. But no one even bothers to check these things in the winter months which could be the reason why they have to brave the heat in the summer. Even in Massachusetts it gets hot over the summer and on the worst summer day, no one wants to get caught without air conditioning because we all know fans aren’t doing much! I checked my air conditioning in the winter months and realized that I had no cold air blowing out of ANY vent in my home. Thank goodness I checked! They always tell people to check in advance for repairs, but do we ever really do it? Not usually. Now, I’ve learned my lesson after having to install new air conditioning in Worcester MA.

No comments:

Post a Comment