Friday, November 21, 2014

Daycare in Florida

Running my own daycare here in Florida can get really busy. Having three kids of my own plus the 10 children that I babysit everyday my house is sometimes very crowded! When I have a full house, my air conditioner seems to be on high blast. Living here in Brandon, FL it gets pretty hot even during November and December. I’ve had to cancel my daycare numerous times because of my air conditioner breaking and I just knew it’d be too hot for little kids. After a few times of cancelling I knew I had to find a company with air conditioning in Brandon FL. I knew a new air conditioner would be a great investment and this company had many to choose from. I was able to purchase one and have it installed the next day. I set up a maintenance plan with them so that I would not run into any more daycare cancellations and I could pay for all of this in advance. After setting up my maintenance plan with them they’ve come out to my house a few times so far and I haven’t had to cancel daycare once. This has been one of the best investments I made for my home and my business. My family and the children I babysit for won’t have to suffer any days in the blazing heat and I don’t have to worry about unexpected costs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment