Friday, November 21, 2014

Utilities

My boyfriend and I were looking into moving to a new apartment and when we finally found the one we liked, we realized that utilities weren’t included in the pricing. Unfortunately, when we needed our heat repaired, we had no idea of where to turn.  After doing a little research on heating repairs Birmingham AL  I realized that heating/cooling your home is where most of your utility bill is going. We called in a local HVAC company to take a look at our unit and not only repair it but give us suggestions on how we can cut costs. We have been looking into more energy efficient systems ever since. The investment may cost more at first but will even out with the costs of your monthly utility bills! Thankfully the company who came in to complete the repairs was knowledgeable enough to tell me things that I needed to know for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment